So today i’m going to the top ten books i’d want on a desert island!!
This was really hard to do!! I felt like I picked right and there includes a few of my all time favourite books 🙂
1. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire – This is my favourite Harry Potter movie and it’s also a massive book and it’s make me super happy when I read it so I think it will be perfect for when i’m feeling a bit down and alone.
2. A Court of Mist and Fury – Ugh. This book is just everything, I love it and I love the character so of course it had to be on the list!
3. Anna and the French Kiss – This is super adorable and funny and I love Anna she is such a relatable character to me and I think this would be one I would have to have with me!
4. Winter – Cress & Thorne are my all time OTP and I love them in this book so I would have to have it with me.
5. A Conjuring of Light – For when i’m feeling homesick about England and because this book is amazing.
6. One of Us Is Lying – Well, it’s full of romance and drama and amazing characters so I need to bring it with me.
7. Letters to the Lost – For when i’m feeling a little sad or a little lost this will be the perfect book to pick up.
8. Gemina – I DON’T NEED A REASON BECAUSE THIS BOOK IS EVERYTHING.
9. Lady Midnight – I just love the shadowhunters and I need to bring a book with them in!
10. Goodbye Days – It was a beautiful heartbreaking book and I loved it.
Would you take any of the books I did?
I’d love to see in the comments what you think! 🙂