Doing tag’s is really growing on my recently, I think they’re quite fun to do and some of my favourite posts on blogs to read! 🙂
So let’s get into it!!
1) a popular book or book series that you didn’t like
i’m going to go with the red queen series. although i enjoyed the last book the first two were not good and the main character is absolutely awful.
2) a popular book or book series that everyone else seems to hate but you love
i’m going to go with twilight, although i haven’t read it for a long time (and i don’t intend to), when i did read it for the first time i absolutely adored this series, it was some of my favourite books at the time.
3) an otp that you don’t like
this was eaaaasy. and that is of course the grisha series. im sorry to those that do like who ended up with who but i did not want mal and alina to end up together, not one bit. maybe in the first book i liked the idea of them together but by the end i didn’t want them together 🙁
4) a popular book genre that you hardly reach for
i’m gonna go with horror, just because being scared while reading a book isn’t my sort of thing. thrillers i can deal with but full on horror?? no thank youuuu.
5) a popular/beloved character that you do not like
hmmm. probably gale from hunger games. i just thought he was a plain, boring character. to be honest, i forgot what he really did in the books so he must have been boring xD
6) a popular author that you can’t seem to get into
this is really difficult!!! i’d probably say julie kagawa. i tried her iron fey series and i didn’t like them one bittttt. its sort of put me off reading some of her other stuff a little too.
7) a popular book trope that you’re tired of seeing
love triangles! mostly just because its very unrealistic – i just about have one guy who loves me! xD
that and i get really annoyed and salty if she mc doesn’t get with my favourite guy out of the two! :’)
8) a popular series that you have no interest in reading
to be honest, i don’t think there is one! 🙁
9) the saying goes “the book is always better than the movie”, but what movie or tv show adaptation do you prefer more than the book?
I loved the tv series for 13 reasons why much better than the book! 🙂
consider yourself tagged if you are reading this!!
i can’t wait to see your answers 🙂
do you agree with any of the ones i listed? 🙂