I have seen this take around the book blogging community and booktube and I’ve been meaning to get around to doing it for a while now, and today is that day! 🙂
1. Have you ever regifted a book that you’ve been given?
Just because not many of my friends read and those who do read completely different things to me xD
2. Have you ever said you’ve read a book when you haven’t?
All the time when I was at school, usually for English Lit and I would then have to actually read the book, or at least some of it. Me and classics just have never really got on that much 🙁
3. Have you ever borrowed a book and not returned it?
When I was a kid we always we forgot to bring books back xD
I’m also pretty sure iv’e borrowed books from friends and still have them to this day :’)
4. Have you ever read a series out of order?
Nope, unless it can be read out of order but I don’t tend to – unless it’s on accident anyway xD
5. Have you ever spoiled a book for someone?
Not on purpose, i’m pretty sure I probably spoiled a book for my sister at some point tho!
6. Have you ever doggy eared a book before?
Is that when you fold the corners on the page – if so nope. I hate when people do that to books!
Just use a bookmark 🙂
7. Have you ever told someone you don’t own a book when you do?
8. Have you ever told someone you haven’t read a book when you have?
9. Have you ever skipped a chapter or a section of a book?
Yep, usually when I find myself not enjoying the book and its just a chapter with a lot of info dumping and really boring.
10. Have you ever bad mouthed a book you actually liked?
No way, I hype up all books I like xD